Is your business in need of a new accounting system?
Have you been using spreadsheets or outdated software that takes too much time and allows too much room for error?
Maybe you want to move to the “Cloud” so that you can access your financials on the go, even while travelling, and never worry about backups again.
Perhaps you’ve already invested in a good accounting system, but you know you and your staff haven’t been taking advantage of all the features.
Whatever your current method of managing your accounting, Clearly Accounting can help. Our experts can help you make the transition to a reliable and cost-effective solution for your accounting system needs.
There are many great accounting software choices out there with varying prices and features to fulfill your needs.
Some considerations to factor in to your decision include:
- Double entry capabilities – accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger
- Inventory management
- Financial forecasting
- Project management
- Number of users
- 3rd party integrations (Customer Relationship Management, inventory, etc)
- Accessibility – cloud vs. desktop, phone apps
- Online payment integration
- Capability to grow with the company
- Price – monthly, annually
How we can help
Clearly Accounting assists with the selection, set-up and optimization of your firm’s computerized accounting system including training of employees for effective and efficient integration into your business.
Our preferred cloud accounting software is Xero, and our team has Xero certified advisors on staff. Xero has modules and add-ons allowing you to efficiently manage all accounting aspects of your business, including:
- Invoicing, including automatic reminders and payments integration to help you get paid faster
- Integration with major banks for automatic downloading of transactions
- Fixed assets and depreciation/amortization
- Project management and time tracking
- Customisable reports
- Ability to attach source documents to transactions
- Mobile applications
- 700+ third party app integrations and APIs for further customization and functionality
We also have experience with other software packages including:
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop
- Wave Accounting
Using accounting software will help you manage the costs and profitability of your business and minimize your tax burden. Keeping track of your financial records in one convenient system makes running your business both day-to-day and at tax time go smoother and with less stress allowing you to focus on other areas of your business.Additionally, when you regularly monitor your business performance you can better manage your expenses and performance outcomes and quickly identify opportunities for growth.